Make something out of this

2014-06-20

Monster pickhem

When the times
Are tough the rhymes are rougher its up to the road for your don't even know what you could do with Topher baby yeah I'm bout to lay it out on the road and run over it with my toe you know I lay it down so tired yo wanna get with me but then you want to get into a fight I don't think so bro why I buy and I don't bite my tongue fight and I don't bite my tongue when I ignore this eclectic trick insight into your mind when you hear me rip my bra yo wanna come with me but I'm somewhere what you lookin and you can't find me I don't even care I'm not there I'm somewhere else you can't find me if you tried to you would lose your bearings and you would not be carried where is here or there or what is this or that and when why we don't know the flow does it stop but it only goes and Here I am twinkle in my toes that's right on so feeling alright the way I got these flows for my hoes at my bros and my bros know what's going on with my bro I'm always on I'm on time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Have you got a comment?

<< Home