Make something out of this

2010-05-06

I size up what I'm going up against.

I say you underestimate me.
You're good at the puzzles deal?
Put me together piece by piece.
Take this piece of gibberish as well as that piece.

I've got the poetry part covered.
It's yet to be unveiled.
See?      The possibilities are endless.
You are the statistical outlier.            It's a bit intriguing.

I think we've established the fact that you don't remember saying anything at all.
I think I can be somewhat satisfied having heard that.

Supposedly men are supposed to speak literally, while women tend to speak in tongue.

Today I did so much.          I got so much accomplished.
I must have failed at something.       I felt like a true success.

Topher P lives in the USA.
Topher thinks this country is greater than great.
On occasion, Topher refers to himself in the 3rd person.

 It’s you whom I can't figure out.
Feels like poetry, you say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Have you got a comment?

<< Home